- RCM Friends
- RCM Circles for Excellence
- Provide a Scholarship
- Fundraising Events
- Leaving a Legacy
- Tax Effective Giving
- Sponsorship opportunities
Provide a Scholarship
The cost of tuition fees coupled with the expense of living in London is very high. As the RCM is committed to enrolling the best students from around the world every student who applies for a place at the RCM is also considered for a scholarship to assist with tuition fees.
To ensure that talented musicians are not forced to relinquish places offered to them due to financial constraints the College awards scholarships to those who show the most promise. The RCM currently awards 160 scholarships every year, however, our aim is to be able to provide a scholarship for every student who is accepted.
Supporting a scholarship provides an ideal way of getting to know students and enables you to see first-hand the fascinating process of professional development that RCM musicians experience. Individual donors, companies and trusts can choose a name for their scholarship and closely follow the professional development of their recipient.
As a Scholarship donor, you will enjoy:
- regular correspondance from your scholarship recipient throughout their period of study, keeping you up to date with their progress, activities and plans.
- invitations from your sponsorship recipient to attend concerts and recitals in which they are taking part.
- invitations to the College's annual Award Holder's reception, hosted by the Director, where you can meet with the recipient of your award and vice-versa.
- be widely credited - the award can carry a name of your choice and will be listed on the recipient's biography, CV and in concert programmes from performances in which they are taking part, both within the College and externally. The award will also be listed in a variety of RCM literature.
For further information on how to support an RCM scholarship student please contact Louise Birrell, Head of Supporter Engagement on 0207 591 4743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.